Web Engineer (React)
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India, China, Serbia and Columbia, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Custom Development Solutions Group
The Custom Development Solutions group takes a solutions-oriented approach to helping our clients. We focus on understanding the business problem to solve, manage the engagement, but work as a partner. We assemble teams accountable for the solutions, applying the right tools and technology for the project. The 90+ (and growing) members of the CDS team are smart and creative and have various levels of experience, all rooted in a development background.
Client solutions often involve front end web and mobile components, service layers, and backend data storage and analysis, integration with customer and third-party systems, and modern DevOps practices. We also pride ourselves on being able to figure out and adopt client-specific and emerging technologies that will help with a solution.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a React Web Engineer in our CDS national business unit. Our team is primarily located near Perficient's Chicago, Seattle and Atlanta offices, with remote and flexible work locations available nationwide.
Join a world class team and propel your career to new heights. Make a significant impact to the success of high profile, full life-cycle projects by producing elegant & robust software solutions. Here you will solve problems, affect the bottom line, make a tangible difference, see the results of your work, and grow! We will push you to the limits of learning, collaboration, contribution, problem solving, delivery & innovation as you will be immersed in highly addictive, cutting edge technology projects. Check out our landing page to dive deeper into our services and case studies.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases.
- Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document as part of engineering software solutions.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Develop Applications/Services in our core set of technologies.
- Quickly learn and implement new technologies and software patterns.
We seek multi-talented engineers with diverse technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving.
- At least 2 years of web experience developing in a team environment
- Solid understanding & experience of OO programming
- Self-sufficient, high integrity & more than just competent
- Intellectually curious and value the diverse background and skills that each of your colleagues possess
- A desire for learning, growing, mentoring, and increasing ownership
- A disciplined approach to software development
- Passion for technology & technical aptitude
- Insightful & always looking for breakthrough ideas
- Precise and efficient communicator
- Computer Science Degree optional (with applicable experience)
- Compelling & compassionate to win over clients with high quality standards
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
To apply, visit https://careers-perficient.icims.com/jobs/12813/web-engineer-%28react%29/job?in_iframe=1iis=Job+Board&iisn=WITI21