This ad is expired.
WL Product Design Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As a Wheel Loader Design Engineer, you will improve current products and design new changes to improve current products for the Case Construction and New Holland Construction brands manufactured at the Fargo, ND, USA; Lecce, Italy and Belo Horizonte, Brazil manufacturing plants.
- Support new and current product design via 3D modeling including warranty concerns, quality improvements, and cost reductions
- Providing deliverables based on project plans, budgets and timelines for electronic systems group to support project goals
- Drive the commonality of technical solutions across machine sizes
- Technical Specifications for Wheel Loader projects through global collaborative efforts
- Participation in Design reviews, DFMEAs, Risk assessments and other technical meetings
- Assisting in the creation of design control strategies and application to Wheel Loaders
- Collaborate with Product Platforms, Product Validation, Central Areas (EH, Driveline, Cab, Engine) during all program development phases
The salary range for this position is $62,000 - $90,000 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the
#LI-AS4 #engineering #construction #agriculture #design #creo #productdevelopment #offroad #automotive #industrial #mechanical
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Agricultural, or Automotive Engineering
- 2+ years of prior work experience in design and product development of off-road equipment or similar vehicles
- 2+ years of Pro/E Creo and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to travel nationally <10%, with peaks during machine builds
- Past experience in construction or agriculture equipment design
- Balance of strong technical and communication skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- 2+ years of experience working on globally based, multi-functional teams, including operator stations, engine/cooling installation, or chassis design.
- Experience in Human Factors, Human Machine Interface, Operator Environment or other on or off-road vehicle engineering systems.
- Past experience working in or collaborating with industrial design/styling
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills, ability to lead change optimally to minimize program impact
- Prior work experience in surfacing, cab design, with a focus on injection molding, thermoforming, and other common interior component materials and processes
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24455/wl-product-design-engineer/job?in_iframe=1