This ad is expired.
The Vice President will have worldwide responsibility for the Infrastructure and IT Operations of a $5 billion staffing company, reporting directly to the CIO. Leads 50 global resources and outsourced services, delivering IT Infrastructure Services with a $14M operating budget. Leads Enterprise Network, Global Collaboration Solutions, Cloud Strategy & Connectivity, Technical Architecture & Engineering, Mobility Solutions, and Global Cloud Data Centers. Additionally, this role owns the Global Infrastructure organization and demonstrates excellent leadership to facilitate coaching, mentoring, recognition, career development, and performance management.
- Bring thought leadership for innovative technology and cloud solutions that support the business goals.
- Lead a global delivery-focused team of 50 people in outsourced management, demonstrating strong governance to maintain business alignment and lead priorities.
- Leads the Enterprise Network by bringing to bear the latest innovative technologies and supporting the next generation of applications, products, and processes at Kelly.
- Responsible for the Global Hybrid Cloud Centers delivering flexible, scalable environments and integrating closely with Cloud partners.
- Leads all aspects of the Disaster Recovery environment.
- Responsible for Global Collaboration Platform for 10,000 employees, including workplace innovations like Skype Room systems and mobile workforce solutions.
- Build and manage Strategic and Tactical Infrastructure roadmaps, and a Cloud-based Portfolio Management System.
- Lead Client & Mobile Lifecycle Management program that leverages the latest enterprise and consumer technologies. Establish a robust virtual endpoint environment.
- Leads key global vendor relationships worth over $25 million, including AT&T, Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, and Dell
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors' degree (Master's preferred).
Minimum Years Experience Required:
10-15 years of consistent track record in an IT Leadership role, including leading multiple global teams and technical environments.
Dynamic experience with significant exposure to multiple platforms and leadership ability. A recognized expert in multiple technologies, processes, and methodologies.
People Leadership- influencing people by promoting ideas and proposals persuasively; projects a positive image; working through issues and driving win/win solutions.
Building a versatile Team includes recruiting and selecting the right people; establishing a team with complementary strengths; grooming high-potential performers; anticipates long-term staff requirements. Seeks to use the different personalities and backgrounds of people for the improvement of the department as a whole; pursues ways to accommodate the differing needs, work patterns, and preferences of a diverse workforce.
Champions Open Communication includes listening actively; encouraging open expression of ideas and opinions; keeping others well informed; expressing ideas clearly and concisely; promoting frank discussion of tough issues; listening carefully to input and feedback.
Inspires Trust including establishing open, positive relationships; treating all individuals fairly and patiently; behaving in accordance with expressed beliefs and commitments; maintaining high standards of personal integrity; collaborating as teammates; never undermining others for their own gain; treating people consistently and fairly.
Record of achievement delivering sophisticated solutions/projects for Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to balance the long-term "big picture" and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work with Executive Leadership
- Agile, Innovative, Strategic Thinker
Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
- Paid Time off -We are now offering 3 weeks of PTO
- Holidays - we have increased our paid holidays to 8, with the addition of Martin Luther's King Birthday
- Sick/Mental Health/Well-Being - five days
- Floating holidays/Personal Significance - three days
- Volunteer - one day
- Healthcare - Medical. Dental and Vision
- Deferred Income/Match
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot - Personal Online discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of  work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our  outsourcing and consulting practice.
 Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.