This ad is expired.
- Technical Writer
- Go to our website »
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we're passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The Technical Writer will craft and develop comprehensive and accurate technical information that meets all standards of CNH Industrial's worldwide dealers and customers. This person will build new and major updates of technical information and rely on understanding of CNH Industrial equipment, organization, and processes and will have a large focus on the Service Manual and diagnostic information required to efficiently diagnose and repair issues in the field.
This position is eligible for HYBRID arrangements and will be required to sit onsite Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who lives within a reasonable driving distance to our campus in New Holland, Pennsylvania or Racine, Wisconsin.
- Participate in team planning activities by helping to develop estimated hours and resource requirements to ensure completion of projects as scheduled.
- Develop technical information including theory of operation, maintenance, diagnostic information, schematics, troubleshooting guides, and service instructions for a global audience.
- Interact with other business areas including Engineering, Technical Training, Product Support, and Field Service.
- Produce technical information that conforms to CNH Industrial's style guide and procedures manuals. Information must be accurate in order to decrease warranty cost and risk of litigation.
- Ensure technical information meets all legal and safety requirements by aligning with all current safety and legal standards, machinery directives and company policies with respect to product operation, service, and documentation.
- Keep advised of product launch team objectives to assure individual assignments with product launch plans in order for Global Product Development requirements to be fulfilled.
The salary for this position will fall between $62,000 and $90,000 annually. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
- Associate Degree in Technology, Automotive, Agricultural or related field with at least two (2) years of experience in mechanical, electrical and hydraulics; OR
- High school diploma with at least five (5) years of experience in mechanical, electrical and hydraulics
The ideal candidate will have:
- Battery electric vehicle experience
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23859/technical-writer/job?in_iframe=1