- Technical Control Room Specialist - 4WD Tractors
- Go to our website »
Technical Control Room Specialist - 4WD Tractors
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As the Technical Corner Specialist (Technical Control Room Specialist) you will be part of a globally distributed team that coordinates and identifies the most important parameters of operation on customer machines and works with dealers to provide them early insight and action that can be taken to reduce downtime.
As a member of the Product Support Organization, the Technical Corner Specialist will work with the engineering, product development, technical support and brand service teams globally to find opportunities to monitor and proactively contact dealers to expedite diagnostic and repair processes.
The successful candidate will be available for a HYBRID working arrangement and spend two days onsite in Racine, Wisconsin or Fargo, North Dakota office locations.
- Find opportunities globally for proactive downtime reduction using data trends with a focus on 4WD Tractors.
- Develop contact triggers to advise CNH Industrial and its Dealers of critical service opportunities.
- Provide expert technical advice based on data from machine performance monitoring to dealership service departments.
- Work with technical publications to create diagnostic packages related to developed triggers.
- Use the Universal Control Room, telematics portals, and THD data to deliver solutions to dealers and customers.
- Collaborate with global counterparts as well as the brand and digital groups to align and share strategies.
The salary range for this job opportunity is $88,000 to $127,000 annually. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on several factors including skills, experience and qualifications for the role.)
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of technical experience with heavy / industrial equipment; OR
- Associates degree and 5+ years of technical experience with heavy / industrial equipment
- 2+ years of hands on mechanical, hydraulic or electrical experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- Dealership experience (aftermarket)
- Technical experience with agricultural equipment, specifically HHP Tractors
- Technical experience relating to diagnostics of electrical (12 or 24 volt DC) systems
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel and data analysis; background with Data Bricks
- Technical writing skills
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23762/technical-control-room-specialist---4wd-tractors/job?in_iframe=1