This ad is expired.
- Tech - Lead
- Go to our website »
Tech - Lead
Wolters Kluwer - Compliance Solutions seeks a Technical Lead to provide technical guidance and hands-on expertise for the Wiz Suite of Products. Ideal candidate should have strong experience in a fast-paced environment and has a passion and skills to take the product offering to the next level.
This position requires a strong Business Acumen, Architecture/Design Expertise and must have demonstrated technical leadership handing challenging projects.
Essential responsibilities require the candidate to
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Product Managers, Architects, Tech Leads and other stakeholders to develop Technical Roadmaps and Secured Solutions.
- Specify Application Design & Architecture, Best Practices to align with Business Priorities for Products which are based Web Technologies and Client Server Technologies.
- Collaborate with Customers to understand and develop Solutions to resolve technical challenges faced by customers
- Lead implementation of business solutions and collaborate with onshore team(s) to deliver timely and quality results. Participate in HLD/LLD reviews, code reviews and Feature Closure cycles
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Security and DevOps teams to align Product Architecture with Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Understand and implement Security, Compliance & Performance needs
This role may evolve over time to participate in the development for other business initiatives.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field required. Advanced technical degree and/or related training a plus
- 8+ years of experience in software product development with progressive growth in leadership roles/responsibilities
- Proven ability to lead a team of onshore/offshore developers and collaborate within a team and across multiple teams
- Proven experience in documenting technical commitments through a software development lifecycle including providing specific project artifacts.
Must Have Technical Skills
- Proficient in Data Modeling and Object-Oriented design. Familiar with Responsive UI Design
- Experience with Reporting and Analytics Technologies like SSRS/PowerBI or equivalent
- Experience in UI Frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery
- Experience with Azure App Services. Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus
- Strong experience in Optimizing Application performance to meet NFR's
- Experienced with Agile Development Methodologies (SCRUM, Safe Agile)
Nice to Have
- Experience on cloud platforms like AWS, Google
- SSO using SAML / Ping Federate
- Azure Certifications, Microsoft Certifications
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/IND---Pune-Kalyani-Nagar/Tech---Lead_R0023079?source=witi