The American College of Physicians (ACP) is looking for a System Administrator for its Technical Operations department. ACP, a national organization of internists with headquarters in Philadelphia, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States with more than 163,000 members worldwide.
The Administrator will be responsible for multiple Microsoft Windows-based servers in a hybrid (on premise and cloud/Azure) environment. Includes management of the server hardware, OS, and backup clients for all production and development systems. Specifically, this position is responsible for the Personify ThreeSixty (AMS/CRM) system, technical eco system and our Business Objects Data warehouse. This role is a hybrid (on-prem and remote) role.
ACP offers a competitive salary, superior benefits, and a supportive work environment.
Interested candidates should apply online
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Participate in monitoring and maintaining our data center (on premise and cloud based) environment
- Provide basic network hardware installation and configuration assistance.
- Ensure the performance of the CRM/AMS system.
- Provides Server/PC OS and applications support in Windows environment, Linux knowledge a plus
- Administer, support, and maintain all in-house server technologies including VMWare, Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Exchange and Terminal Services
- Ensure network and system security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- The ability to work nights and weekends as needed to support is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems preferred or 3 to 5 years of equivalent field experience.
- Level Two technical desktop and network support in a multi-platform and multi-operating system 24/7 environment.
- Experience working with the hardware systems of Association Management Systems/ Customer Relation Management (Personify preferred).
- Remote applications experiences / Microsoft Azure experience
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge of the following:
- Windows networking, Active Directory administration, configuration of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and NTP
- Microsoft Windows server 2012-2019, integrating Windows PC's and Servers utilizing group policies.
ACP is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.