This ad is expired.
- Strategic Sourcing Commodity Specialist - New Technology
- Go to our website »
Strategic Sourcing Commodity Specialist - New Technology
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
This position offers exciting opportunities with our expansion into the Precision Automation and Electrification domain, to support the future technology needs, linking them to the specific components and systems requirements.
As a New Technology Buyer, you will play a fundamental role in the scouting, benchmarking and sourcing of new sensors, software's, and Electronic Control Units (ECUs) to support the future developments in the Automation and Virtual/Augmented reality area. The candidate will work closely with Technology Eng and SQE specialists to assess supplier/startups commercial and technical capabilities. The candidate will also work closely with the other internal groups like Innovation, Open Innovation, Engineering, Industrial Design, Vehicle Electronics, Digital and ICT teams, to provide the proper support and understand the specific needs.
- Support planning and coordination of Supplier Scouting activities in the identification, review, and assessment of Suppliers for new innovative components, mainly sensors, controls, ECUs, Softwares, Electrification related components (Electric motors, inverters, batteries, converters)
- Maintain and develop New Technology Supplier Base pool with all related Supplier activities needed (Coding, Data Collection, Tech Days, )
- Drive Sourcing Process for New Technology components and place PO for related Proto during Innovation Phase
- Support contract finalization with New Technology Suppliers at all steps such as NDA, Co-Development, Co-Design and eventual Supply Agreement
- Manage relationships with Engineering, SQE, Advanced Technologies and Innovation teams, Digital, ICT
- Attend webinars (conferences), meetings and/or conduct relevant business/technology database search to identify potential new technology/Suppliers opportunities
- Provide regular progress updates to management on work progress
- Travel, as necessary, to other development sites and to field tests
Annual Base Salary range for this role: $71,000 to $112,200 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required - BSME, BSIE or BSTech. In lieu of Bachelor's degree will consider an Associate's degree in same line of study with 8 years of relevant manufacturing experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years of manufacturing/quality control/process design/project management experience with sensor technologies, electric motors, voltage regulators and HW electronics.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 40%, primarily domestic but with the possibility for international.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/20746/strategic-sourcing-commodity-specialist---new-technology/job?in_iframe=1 jeid-9ab461a981032149b77a4600a0138b36