This ad is expired.
Staff Software Engineer - Backend
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
As a Staff Software Engineer you will design, develop, and evaluate software from concept through production stage, and make modifications as needed.
- Research, write, develop, test, and evaluate software programs.
- Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to software programs.
- Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or enhancement of existing software.
- Create and update documentation for designs, and all phases of the project.
- Work with external customers to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Coordinate engineering efforts and provide engineering assistance to internal teams or external customers.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
- May provide or assist with training needs as it relates to new or existing software.
- May assist with quote or request for quote process.
Position Pays $142,650 to $218,500. This position is eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelors degree in engineering or technical field with 8+ years of engineering experience.
- Strong fundamentals on OOP, RESTful architectures, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Experience with writing server applications
- Experience with RESTful API development, Open API specification
- Experience with Microservices Development; working on Docker, Kubernetes
- .NET Core, C#, NET 2.0 Web Services, OAuth 2.0 (JWT)
- Experience working on messaging systems.
- Experience analyzing and tuning application performance.
- Relational DB (SQL Server / Postgres) ; NoSQL DB (CosmosDB / MongoDB )
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments (preferably Azure DevOps), Git or similar configuration management software
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud services including exposure to PAAS services like service bus, event hub, blob stores, key vaults, API managers, Function Apps (serverless), Application Insights
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24570/staff-software-engineer---backend/job?in_iframe=1