Sr. Technical Project Manager- Warehouse Replenishment
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Sr. Technical Project Manager- Warehouse Replenishment. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) role plans, manages and tracks the required work and budget for the execution of program/projects. The Technical Project Manager works closely with the IT Director and Senior Managers in the Supply Chain, Warehouse Replenishment area, and leads team of employees and contractors, distributed across Pleasanton CA, Boise Idaho, Vancouver Canada, India and Manila. The TPM also works directly with business stakeholders based across the US.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership, assume accountability for the planning, design, development and delivery of multiple projects within the Warehouse Replenishment product line.
- Work closely with an Engineering Lead who is responsible for overall solution.
- Execute and successfully complete projects within the approved budget and schedule, ensuring that high quality solutions are delivered.
- Work closely with Program Management Office, to uphold the guidelines, best practices, and compliance adherence across multiple projects.
- Partners with the business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, IT PMO, IT Security, Application Development / Support, and IT Infrastructure teams, along with third party vendors, to create detailed plans for both Supply Chain and cross-domain initiatives.
- Participate in the development of cost benefit analysis, associated budgets and tracking of actual costs spent vs budget and regularly reporting on project status to management.
- Responsible for putting together cross-project dependencies, roadmaps, and timelines across projects.
- Host and lead cross-track project/program meetings and manage project/program level communications.
- Manage risks and issues that span across the projects, with responsibility to provide cross-track project/program visibility and necessary reports/updates to senior leadership teams.
- Bring alignment with stakeholders, leadership team and other Project Managers as needed with top-down vision, goals, and business objectives to successful completion of projects. Manage stakeholder expectations while building partnerships and successful solution adoption and results delivery.
- Perform regular reviews for project/program status, metrics, financial reporting, KPIs to ensure successful project implementation. Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
- Partner with Fulfilment, Demand Planning, Manufacturing and Finance IT Directors, IT PMO, Application Delivery, and Services and Support teams to create detailed plans for the overall program/projects.
- Track time and attendance of project team members, review vendor invoices and timesheets, review SOWs and Change Orders as necessary for the project needs.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrix, 'virtual' environment.
- 4-year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or relational functional field) and / or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 10+ years project management in IT/software development with demonstrated evidence of increasing growth and responsibility.
- Strong skills in project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning, and risk assessment.
- Must have experience working in an iterative / agile project development methodology
- Must have previous experience managing / delivering large programs/projects in Supply Chain, and Retail organizations
- Ability to do project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning, and risk assessment.
- Experience in working with offshore / onshore model.
- Ability to plan and coordinate project activities across business and technical teams
- Ability to manage cross-track program level risks, interdependencies across projects.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Tools (e.g.MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Visio, PPT etc.) with a strong knowledge of Project Management disciplines.
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills, be action-oriented and decisive.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure to balance competing priorities to meet project deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train team members
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus; MBA a plus
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts, ideas and strategies to senior leadership and end-users.
- Strong ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Extensive creativity, drive, high energy level, and the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000712570706&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???