Sr. Technical Lead - Microsoft Dynamics - Health & Wellness
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Health & Wellness (H&W) Engineering team supports the entire technology needs across our pharmacies, pharmacists & our customers. We are actively looking for a Sr Software Engineer - Technical Lead with expertise in Microsoft Dynamics implementation who can help transform our capabilities in this space. This position is in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides technical leadership and guidance in the solution and design
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architects (EA), Solution Architects, business, and project teams to understand business requirements and strategies, ensures completeness of requirements, and create suitable software solutions to support those needs.
- Responsible for software quality, including adherence to design and code review processes as well as security and DevOps/infrastructure standards.
- Collaborates with business and technical partners and assist development in translating requirements into technical specifications and design deliverables.
- Identify gaps between current and future state of business processes and prioritize opportunities to improving processes.
- Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information. Assist others in understanding the flow of information/processes and data through systems.
- Lead the development team during development phase to meet the business needs.
- Provide analysis and review of overall system design and processes to help ensure business and technical operation needs are met.
- Work with support teams to identify operational requirements.
- Systems analysis of vendor solutions to determine if they meet business and technical requirements.
- 4 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- Skilled at analyzing, implementing, and communicating requirements in the development of CRM application solutions;
- Preferably certified in Microsoft Dynamics Fundamentals and Sales.
- +5 years performing business process re-engineering in order to analyze and design business workflows;
- +5 years of designing, developing, diagnosing, and troubleshooting CRM applications in Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics Portals;
- +5 years communicating and presenting information relating to CRM configurations to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- +5 years working in a software as a service (SAAS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, and Microsoft .Net.
- Working experience with design and development of plugins, custom workflows, power apps, canvas/model apps, PCF controls, Azure administration, Azure functions, Logic Apps
- Familiarity with and preferably a working knowledge of Power BI and its capabilities related to Dynamics data.
- Some experience with pharmacy security compliance (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR, GxP etc.).
- High energy levels and tolerance for tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Ability to mediate between competing technical priorities; align priorities and goals through collaboration with technical leads and product managers.
- Effectively communicate between teams and within teams to drive alignment and increase effectiveness on delivery.
- Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor work environments.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000730262106&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???