This ad is expired.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Sr Infrastructure Systems Analyst
$111,119 - $148,158
This position manages the District's on-premise and cloud network infrastructure for such devices as firewalls, routers, switches, and security appliances. This position is accountable for implementation of new networks, maintenance of existing networks including any necessary enhancements, and their decommissioning. This role will assist with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of critical infrastructure and security related issues that impact business operations. Attributes needed to be successful in this position include proficient communication skills (both written and verbal), superb troubleshooting ability, outstanding customer service skills, and excellent teamwork. This position safeguards the recoverability, performance, compliance, and security of District infrastructure and is key to ensuring that the information systems necessary to fulfill the District's mission are highly available.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, and
- Five (5) years progressively more responsible experience working with computer system infrastructures.
- Juniper and/or Cisco administration
- Routing / BGP
- Firewall configurations and best practices
- Load balancer configurations and best practices
- Enterprise backup and disaster recovery
- Cyber security best practices
- Project management principles, practices, and mythologies
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting techniques
- Exceptional customer service practices and principles
- IT architecture principles
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview
Fully complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than May 22nd, 2022. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.