Solutions Architect H&W
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Health & Wellness/Pharmacy Engineering team supports the entire technology needs across our pharmacies, pharmacists & our customers. We are actively looking for a Solution Architect who can help transform our capabilities in this space. This position is located in Pleasanton, California or Plano, TX
This senior level individual contributor is primarily responsible for leading development of the strategic technology direction over technical domains and developing the future state enterprise architecture, while ensuring alignment on IT architecture and technology direction across business and IT leaders.
Help to build Albertsons next generation health and wellness platforms and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and transformational wellness experiences that is integrated in our grocery business. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the pharmacy experience by harnessing the power of digital technologies. The Health & Wellness Solution Architect will work closely with Product, Agency, Business, UX, Data teams and more to define and govern the architecture and platform solution.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Take part in design and development of digital capabilities within Health & Wellness to enable creation of impactful communication across channels and markets for Albertsons customers. This will cover our pharmacist as well as our consumer facing business.
- Define the technology plan including Business architecture, Target and Solution Architectures and strategic technology roadmaps through partnership with Pharmacy and grocery portfolio leaders to understand and define the technology strategy, drivers, objectives and requirements needs
- Stays abreast of current and emerging data technologies and trends and advises on how they can be used to support business and technology objectives. Builds prototypes to determine feasibility when warranted.
- Continuously assess and communicate portfolio technology risk and opportunities to pharmacy technology leadership while maintaining & enhancing the Pharmacy Architecture repository.
- Attends governing committee meetings as a committee member and advises & designs concepts originating in the governing committee. Collaborates with Regulatory team on current & future requirements, determining build and workflow changes and engaging operations on net new/changing workflows
- Work closely with a Product management, Architecture, Data Engineering, Quality Engineering and Information Security groups to define and deliver the overall solution including contributing to roadmap of backlog of priorities
- Continuous partnership with cross functional teams, including vendor partners, to ensure all solutions are being developed with continuity of the enterprise solution ecosystem, while meeting all HIPPA/PHI, security, data governance, legal, risk and compliance standards
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
- Significant experience with high volume consumer facing eCommerce or other web applications
- Hands-on Experience with web (Java, J2EE, Angular/react/JQuery, Java, REST etc.) and mobile (Kotlin, IOS, Android, Swift, Objective C etc) technologies.
- Deep experience with running and scaling applications on the cloud infrastructure and containerized services like Kubernetes.
- Experience gained in a Senior Architect role, leading, or mentoring a small team of more technical leads and engineers, able to guide them, review their work, drive best practice.
- Significant understanding of and experience in best practices around systems integration, security, performance and data management.
- Proven analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- High energy levels and tolerance for tight deadlines and time pressures.
- High-level project management experience.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written - for building relationships, managing stakeholders, working with clients and delivery teams
- Exposure in Healthcare or Pharmacy systems with significant understanding of pharmacy security compliance (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR, 21 CFR, GxP etc.) & integration standards (e.g., HL, GS1 etc.)
- Exposure in the following products or similar systems: PDX Enterprise Pharmacy System, Toshiba POS, adheres, supplylogix.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000689481506&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???