Software Engineer, Campaign Management
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Digital Marketing Technology & Engineering Department has an opening for a Software Engineer, Campaign Management to support the Shopper Marketing program. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Help to build Albertsons Adtech Ecosystem and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized digital marketing advertising solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing with the power of digital technologies. The Software Engineer, Campaign management, will work closely with Product, Agency, Business, UX, Data teams and more to define and govern the platform solution.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build/Integrate tools to allow both internal (Marketers) and external (CPG) teams to build out programmatic ad campaigns in multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSP).
- Manage the Ad server and DSP Integrations.
- End to End campaign management including : Yield management, Ad Placements, Ad Formats, Supply path Optimization, Demand side bid management etc.
- Validating enhancements to the data model to support new communications, building campaign workflows in Google Marketing Platform.
- Participate in campaign and program requirement discussions to provide added insights from data needed to drive strategies, such as optimizing CPM,CPC,CPA or ROAS.
- Manage timelines and milestones for development, Integrations, launches, and QA.
- Ensure Advertisers can easily use tools to launch their campaigns independently.
- Suggest ways to optimize the campaigns based on the bid management algorithms in the DSP -- DV360.
- Support integration of Google Ad Manager, Google GMP and multiple DSPs.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
- 3+ years of experience integrating advertising systems (Google DoubleClick/DV360, SA360 and GA) with other Adtech Platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in campaign management tools.
- Must have experience with Google Marketing Platform and Google Ad Manager.
- Must have experience in attribution and measurement solutions in AdTech ecosystem.
- Must have an understanding of Data Clean rooms.
- Deep experience in developing and integrating solutions that include a full range of online and offline media channels (SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Radio, TV, Out of Home, Print).
- Must have an understanding of Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs and audience management.
- Understanding of CDPs such as Adobe AEP, AgilOne etc. a plus
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in grocery industry a plus
- Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager) a plus
- Experience working in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS) and container-based architecture.
- Experience with build pipelines (Jenkins) and software build tools (python packaging, sbt, gradle)
- Integrating data to new or existing database structures that includes mining data, using query language(s) to create data that supports marketing program forecasting, measurement and assessment.
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000692692106&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???