Senior Web Developer eCommerce
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is looking for a Senior Web Developer eCommerce for its Information Services department. ACP, a national organization of internists with headquarters in Philadelphia, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States with more than 163,000 members worldwide.
Senior Web Developer eCommerce is responsible for individual and team-based development of customer-facing interactive applications of the ACP, including but not limited to ePersonify (online store) solutions and other web-based e-business solutions of the ACP. Responsibilities will include analysis and improvements of current web-based solutions as well as design/development of new functionality and applications.
ACP offers a competitive salary, superior benefits, and a supportive work environment.
Interested candidates should apply online: https://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/jobs/.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Participate and/or lead development teams in (and individually execute) the design and development of online transactional and member/customer-centric solutions, including implementation of design concepts developed in concert with product owners and design team, through the full Agile cycle of product development.
- Works closely with the divisional Senior Architects and manages R&D efforts with an eye towards current and future trends in mobile and online e-business architectures, approaches, and techniques with the greatest potential to improve the work of the department.
- Responsible for building and maintaining solid working relationships with other departments/divisions to ensure coordination of efforts.
- Provides interactive design and technical development expertise to other departments involved in online solutions, primarily within the ePersonify.
- Participates in technical discussions and related interactions with consultants and vendors (e.g., Personify).
- Actively participates in all phases of the iterative development cycle, from initial scoping and conceptual design through to deployment of the applications through the dev/stage/production release environments.
- Oversees the development and implementation of software documentation and help systems on all developed solutions.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in C# MVC.
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server).
- Relevant experience in Software Requirement Methodologies (Agile / UML / Etc)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD (ex Jenkins).
- Experience is Cloud based technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of JSON web services
ACP is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.