Senior Web Application Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
CNH Industrial is building the next generation connected vehicles and equipment that will light up new experiences and make our products smarter. We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Web Application Engineer.
The CNHi Connected Machine Applications (CMA) team is responsible for managing the global data footprint for geospatial agriculture data for our customers. We are searching for a strong leader with a vision for interacting with multi-terabyte storage systems. An ideal candidate would have a proven history working with complex features sets and managing cloud based infrastructure.
The Senior Web Developer is responsible for developing innovative web applications for our agricultural equipment customers globally. You will apply modern agile development methodologies to advance the next generation connected web tools and maximize the productivity and ease of use of the equipment manufactured by CNH Industrial. As a Web Developer you will work closely with product managers, engineers, and subject matter experts to deliver customer value. You will proactively apply cutting edge technology for the advancement of precision agriculture and large agricultural equipment automation.
- Design, develop and test software components for our connected web portals
- Build and document quality software to user and functional requirements within specified timeframes and in accordance with company coding standards
- Work with product management and other stakeholders to create rapid prototypes for feasibility testing
- Generate all documentation relevant to software operation
- Contribute to the improvement of development systems and processes to ensure efficient and effective work procedures are maintained and/or improved
- Confirm, identify root cause and fix issues deriving from both internal product validation and feedback from end-users
- Develop comprehensive testing procedures to ensure code reliability
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Work with junior engineers to communicate systems and processes
- Other related duties as required
Position Pays $90,000 to $137,000. This position is eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5 or more years of experience, specifically with web-based platforms
- Experience working with data teams through stored procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and version control tools such as Git
- Strong proficiency with development tools such as Visual Studio and Git.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong experience implementing RESTful web services
- This is a remote opportunity candidate can reside anywhere in the US
The preferred candidate will have:
- Agricultural, construction, automotive or similar background
- Experience with customer facing web and mobile applications
- Experience with geospatial data, visualization tools and precision farming software
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with web service oriented patterns
- Experience with microservice patterns
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23038/senior-web-application-engineer/job?in_iframe=1