This ad is expired.
- Senior Tech Support Engineer
- Go to our website »
Senior Tech Support Engineer
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you'll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Let's innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Providing technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size via phone, email and/or remote access
- Conducting problem analysis and collaboratively identifying problems of minimal to moderate complexity
- Achieving and maintaining agreed service levels along with other established goals
- Publishing articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix's Knowledge Centred Support systems
- Documenting cases and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, taking ownership of hot and/or more critical cases when required
Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Must possess a Degree/Dip in Science, Computing, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply technical concepts
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Good understanding of Windows Desktop/Server and networking/WEB protocols (such as TCP/IP/HTTPS/DNS)
- Want to work on diverse products, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches to troubleshooting
- Love to continuously learn and improve through external/internal courses, mentoring or on-the-job training
- Are passionate about technology and naturally curious about cloud-centric virtualized world.
- Ability to work both independently and well with others
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with an eye for details and the desire to problem solve
What you're looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it's just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We'll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://citrix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CitrixCareers/job/Bangalore/Senior-Tech-Support-Engineer_R32017