- Senior Systems Administrator
- Go to our website »
Are you ready to make a REAL impact to the lives of millions of people? At Capsa Healthcare, you can do just that! Our products help provide care to patients worldwide and allow clinicians to work efficiently. Be part of the team that develops, manufacturers, and distributes meaningful healthcare products that may even help take care of your family members one day.
We are professionals who are passionate about doing work that matters. Come join us and make a difference alongside your colleagues who are proud to be Capsa team members. We are a global company with a family-first mentality.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Systems Administrator who will be responsible for Capsa's on-premises and cloud-based server infrastructure. This position is an on-site role located at Capsa's Canal Winchester, Ohio, facility. Flexibility exists for work-from-home days, but this role is expected to be routinely on-site.
As a Senior Systems Administrator, your contributions to the team will include:
- Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems, including on premises and cloud-based systems.
- Helps develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy.
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware.
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plans ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Manages user accounts and assets and assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy.
- Provides support with escalated help desk requests.
- Coordinates with other departments to minimize impact from system changes.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- Ability to work a non-standard shift to accommodate offices on the west coast as needed.
- Highest degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Must understand and comply with Capsa's ISO, Safety, and other corporate programs, initiatives, and procedures.
What we ask of you:
- B.S. Computer Science degree required.
- Experience with VMware virtual environments; experience with Hyperconverged platforms a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform and management of a complex Azure environment.
- Expert in Microsoft Server technologies, including SQL server.
- All references, experience, and certifications presented must be verifiable.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft products and offerings, including but not limited to, Office365, Azure, Active Directory, SQL server, Windows Server Core, and PowerShell
- The following certifications are preferred:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator
- VMware DCV Certification or similar
- Strong sense of ownership and solid follow-through skills; positive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated with the desired to further enhance their knowledge and skills
Capsa Healthcare offers an exciting growth opportunity to those who are passionate about the industry and their career development. You will also enjoy a solid compensation package, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Company-paid Life, AD&D and Long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary Short-term disability
- Supplemental Life
- Accidental Injury and Hospital Indemnity insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Identify theft coverage
Capsa is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled.