Senior QA Automation Engineer, MarTech
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Digital Marketing IT Department has an opening for a Senior QA Automation Engineer. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Help to build Albertsons MarTech Ecosystem and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized digital marketing solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing with the power of digital technologies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards.
- Develop, modify, maintain and execute automated scripts for testing various digital communication and messaging channels such as email, SMS and push.
- End to end marketing campaign, triggered and transactional email validation (email deliverability, subject line testing, email preview, etc).
- Work with Digital Engineering Ops to ensure teams are following the release cadence/process, release schedule, ADA compliance and test automation standards.
- Develop automation roadmap and help initiate the right framework and maintain existing automation suite.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Empower the project test teams to do their own automation with the help of right tools and strategies.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation framework, tools and processes for complex interdependent programs/projects.
- Experience in writing test scripts for marketing automation integrated systems, end to end campaign management and messaging platform (SMS, Push, Email) across various channels.
- Familiarity with Adobe tool stack is highly preferred.
- Experience with email testing tools (Litmus, Inbox Preview, Mailtrap or equivalent) to validate email preview, rendering and deliverability.
- Experience with Cucumber\JBehave, BDD, TestNG testing frameworks.
- Proficiency using SoapUI, Postman or similar test harnesses for RESTful web service testing.
- Familiarity with test engineering tools such as JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and SQL.
- Experience testing platform integrations with AppsFlyer, Customer Data Platform (CDP), Presado or other Marketing tool stack.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with senior management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers are all essential in this role.
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000698848606&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???