Senior MarTech Engineer
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Digital Marketing IT Department has an opening for a Senior MarTech Engineer. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Help to build Albertsons MarTech and Adtech platforms and deliver on a multi-year roadmap that delivers new and optimized digital marketing advertising solutions. Albertson's Companies is looking for people who are interested in re-imagining the grocery experience by harnessing the power of digital technologies. This position will work closely with Product, Agency, Business, UX, Data teams and more to define and govern the platform solution.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in campaign and program requirement discussions to provide added insights from data needed to drive strategies, such as understanding of offer responsiveness, content relevancy and communications channel engagement.
- Design and implement complex multi-wave, multi-channel triggered communications using tool(s) primarily Adobe Campaign with coding for versioning (dynamic in email), offers and personalization and email deployment.
- Determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Develop and enhance tool functionality for email, SMS and mobile push channels.
- Validate enhancements to the data model to support new communications, building campaign workflows, configuring deliveries and creating import/export workflows.
- Support and/or execute testing and break-fix for new enhancements, data integrations, and core Adobe Campaign functionality.
- Implement component-based, responsive and ADA compliant email templates with personalized and dynamic contents.
- Work with analytics services to recommend measures/metrics that can evaluate program/process effectiveness and value.
- Work alongside to establish timeline and schedules for implementation and measurement.
- Work alongside engineering manager, solution architects to drive effective standards and adoption.
- Use Agile Scrum practices to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within matrices, 'virtual' and flat environments.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 5+ years experience in Adobe tool stack (Adobe Campaign Standard is a must) with some exposure to CMS integration experience, preferably AEM.
- Solid marketing automation background, custom build or tool-based solutions (Aprimo, WorkFront or equivalent).
- Experience developing data flow designs and build ETLs using Adobe Campaign tool to support reporting needs.
- Knowledge with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Experience Manager, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager, Cloud Triggers).
- Experience in other Marketing Campaign tools a plus (Marketo, Hubspot, Redpoint, etc.).
- Experience in Customer Data Platform a plus (ActionIQ, AgileOne, Adobe Experience Platform, etc.).
- Familiar with unit testing, functional testing and performance testing framework/tools.
- Certification in Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner, Developer or Architect a plus.
- Integrating data to new or existing database structures that includes mining data, using query language(s) to create data that supports marketing program forecasting, measurement and assessment.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms e.g. AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Familiar with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools, Github or similar source code management systems.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of personnel
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000661551406&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???