Location: 20227 N 27TH AVE, PHOENIX, Arizona 85027
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Unified Communications Engineering Department has an opening for a IVR Engineer. This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
We are looking to hire a highly competent and experienced Unified Communications IVR Engineer professional to join Unified Communications Engineering Team.
The IVR engineer will be responsible in planning, deployment, script development, and support in related to Cisco Contact Center and CVP applications.
To ensure success of the IVR Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge and engineering and development. You will collaborate with peers who have similar responsibilities for the entire corporate network to ensure consistent world class Unified Communications services for the business.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs installation, monitoring, testing, configuration, migration, maintenance and troubleshooting of IVR applications
- Manages IVR system/application environment and ongoing operations.
- Ensures that the technologies are updated with current, stable, and compliant architecture and applications that meet enterprise standards.
- Proactively monitors and reports performance and utilization of assigned technologies.
- Manages problem or escalated tickets and tasks and out of cycle requests from systems/software owners.
- Determines migration and upgrade impacts and diagnose/resolve complex technology/application errors.
- Analyzing and translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop and maintain IVR self-service and call routing applications
- Review the required features and functionality of Contact Center/IVR applications
- Provide changes to IVR scripting environment as per business requirements
- Create, modify, test and implement IVR scripting for associated Contact Center and IVR applications
- Add/change/modify functionality to participant in an automated survey/questionnaire.
- Provide capacity planning and participate in Disaster Recovery planning and exercises for IVR systems and applications
- Participate in ongoing IVR design reviews for improved user experience performance and cost reductions.
- Ensure risk-free implementations of all business and technology solutions for IVR.
- Document IVR deployments and standards.
- Conduct knowledge transfer to ensure the service properly transition over to the operation team.
- Collaborates with IT and business area partners on work groups and initiatives.
- Performs on-call activities as needed for the environment and technologies.
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field) or equivalent combination of education or work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with Infrastructure Release Management methodologies.
- Must have planning, deployment and support experience with IVR solutions as follows:
- Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat and the ability to troubleshoot web application issues.
- Develop VXML/IVR scripts in CVP Call Studio and Java
- Working knowledge of MS SQL and ability to construct SQL queries.
- Proficient knowledge of Cisco CVP and related server components
- Experience in the development of SOAP and/or RESTful interfaces and custom CVP elements.
- Experience with Cisco Finesse Custom Gadget development (Java script).
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Cisco Contact Center applications like CVP, UCCE CUIC.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Strong organizational, project management and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical proposals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Strong ability to mentor, coach and cross-train engineers
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000698446306&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???