This ad is expired.
Senior IT Support Engineer
- Maintaining and supporting Executives to the approved global hardware standards utilizing agreed Global Images, processes, procedures, and workflows including security controls
- Providing executive support and delivery of Wolters Kluwer approved applications and services
- Providing executive support for Wolters Kluwer provided mobile devices (phones and tablets)
- Adhering to agreed SLAs and metrics utilizing the ITSM platform (ServiceNow) for Incident management and escalation as appropriate
- Assist in the identification, implementation, and, where needed, documentation of remediation activities
- Input into Continuous Service Improvement for delivery of services, including process enhancements, Knowledge Base articles, and user training material
- Build and maintain strong relationships and awareness with the team and cross-functional IT colleagues, business colleagues, and key stakeholders
- Support of Real Estate activities, including office moves involving Executive users
- Represent Wolters Kluwer within the industry by developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Wolters Kluwer products, industry trends, and general business and financial acumen through various sources and initiatives. Communicate Wolters Kluwer's competitive advantage to customers in a compelling articulate manner in speech, writing, and formal presentation.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades.
- Provide technical support either by phone, remote access, or site visits as needed.
- Hardware break-fix of end-user devices
- Set up equipment for new hires.
- Comfortable in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field preferred. Previous experience in Technical Support information technology, with a minimum of 5 years of customer or end user facing experience required.
- Demonstrated strong customer service, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in technical support, backups, data protection, emergency recovery, telephony VOIP systems, Office 365, and security protocol.
- Good understanding of supporting Office 365, Windows, and MAC operating systems, ticketing systems, Active Directory, protection, disaster recovery plans, backups, antivirus, and print servers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Desktop Support Technicians and other department managers/supervisors.
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn existing technical processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines to produce an optimal solution.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of duties with minimal supervision.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Sound analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple issues.
- Maintain expertise in a technical domain
- Recognize optimization potentials in existing processes and convert them into practical solutions
- Adapt and improve standardized solutions tailored to global requirements
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/USA---New-York-City-NY/Senior-IT-Support-Engineer_R0029267-1?source=witi