Senior Drupal Architect - Remote
Perficient is currently looking for an Acquia Drupal Technical Architect for our National Acquia Practice. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. Some client site travel; otherwise work will be done remote from home.
About Our Drupal Practice
Through a strong partnership with Acquia, Perficient is creating rich user experiences with Drupal and the Acquia Marketing Cloud. We are an Acquia Gold Partner and tightly aligned with their sales and partner team to go to market in key verticals.
The Technical Architect for Acquia/Drupal Role will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of complex Drupal implementations and solutions leveraging the Acquia suite, including Acquia Site Studio, Personalization, Site Factory and DAM. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Experience Platform.
This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or development team members.
- Install & configure Drupal for on Premise solutions or cloud-based solutions, including Acquia
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile for global enterprises
- Design DevOps solutions to enable continuous integration and testing within existing toolsets
- Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer
- Champion Drupal best practices and support the open-source community
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Architect and implement personalization strategies leveraging Acquia Personalization
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- 4+ years of experience architecting complex Drupal projects in a consulting environment
- 8+ years of Drupal development experience including significant module development with experience using Drupal 8 or 9 a must.
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
PREFERRED/NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and Acquia Site Factory
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Contributions to open-source technologies a+
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
To apply, visit https://careers-perficient.icims.com/jobs/12720/senior-drupal-architect---remote/job?in_iframe=1iis=Job+Board&iisn=WITI21