This ad is expired.
Sales Trainer Precision Construction
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The Sales Trainer - Precision Construction is responsible for planning, developing, and delivering product training programs to internal employees and dealership staff to elevate product knowledge, resulting in increased sales. The trainer analyzes construction product training needs to support the strategic Sales and Marketing plans and evaluates current training programs to ensure alignment with the objectives.
- Design and develop Commercial Training documentation of Case and New Holland Construction precision technology, specifically Case SiteSolutions, Case SiteWatch and New Holland Construction FleetForce, and interpretation of engineering information
- Collaborate with platform marketing managers and technical training team to monitor product evolution and update precision technology training documentation
- Translate technical product information into "features, functions, benefits, and return on investment" for dealership sales representative and customer understanding
- Deliver commercial product training to our dealer network
- Collaborate with internal and dealership sales staff to identify and satisfy regional training needs
- Produce innovative methods of teaching and training to elevate learning results
- Coordinate the activity of external suppliers in preparation of product literature and or training materials ensuring the objectives of timing and cost
- Complete analysis on market and competitive products to develop selling tips supporting Case and New Holland Constriction dealer sales effectiveness
- Responsible for delivering "Train-the-Trainer" sessions to CNH Industrial employees
- Aid and coordinate the development and launch of web-based training modules and blended learning
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Construction Management, Education, Training, Business Management, or related degree
- A minimum of 2 years combined experience in direct training, instruction, education, sales, or product management (gained by working in a field sales position)
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, we will also consider an Associate's degree in Agriculture, Education, Training, Business Management or related degree type, with a minimum of 4 years of combined experience in a related field
- Minimum 2 year of working knowledge and experience within the construction machinery or heavy equipment industries
- Product Knowledge of Case and New Holland Construction technology solutions (SiteWatch and/or FleetForce)
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24448/sales-trainer-%e2%80%93-precision-construction/job?in_iframe=1