Infosys is seeking a SAP UI5 Architect. As a SAP UI5 Architect, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, identify areas of improvement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This position may require travel to project/Client's location.
- At least 7 years of experience leading the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with team technically. Guide team on completing complex developments.
- Should be able to convert functional requirement into Fiori UI5 technical solution and guide the team.
- Worked on Accessibility requirements like keyboard navigations, tabs (using JAWS).
Automation Unit + Integration Testing using QUnit, OPA5, MockServer.
- Created frameworks on top of UI5 SMART controls.
Worked on Charts (UI5, D3 etc.,), Maps (Geo & Analytical Maps).
- Integration of Restful Web API services.
- Performance analysis.
- Collect requirements for user interface research.
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies.
- Work closely with customers, product owner, UX designers plus usability experts to present compelling user experience.
- Good knowledge & exposure to Agile Delivery Model. Exposure to DevOps.
- SAP Fiori/ UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture.
- Should know Model View Controller (MVC) programming concept.
- Good to have exposure to Smart template / Fiori Element, Fiori Theme Building.
- Good to have SAP UI5 Certifications.
- Good Communication Skill and effective collaboration with junior team members.
- Able to work and connect with the team who are located in other geographies.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
To apply for this position: https://digitalcareers.infosys.com/global-careers/company-job/description/reqid/104848BR?Codes=WITI