This ad is expired.
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Go to our website »
Quality Assurance Engineer
A Wolters Kluwer business since 2016, Enablon is the world's leading Sustainability, EHS and Risk Management software provider. Our mission is to enable the sustainable company and our objectives are to help our clients to operate safely, reduce risks, and thrive.
The company is going now through a change towards being a 360 Risk Management SaaS provider. This implies a technical revamp by implementing modern technologies and focusing on data management and data analytics.
Provide a focus and passion in building great software application products with the highest level of quality. This position is responsible for planning, developing and executing tests on new and existing products to ensure that they meet the requisite functional, technical, and regulatory requirements. Both automated and manual test approaches will be performed. Work as part of an Agile team and other Product Development staff to resolve issues in a timely manner. Track, report and communicate test status to required team members. This role will be also responsible for having proficient understanding of the software test methodologies and procedures in order to ensure testing efficiency and high level of product Quality.
- Participate in review of product requirements for testability.
- Develop, review, and execute test plans and test scripts for new and existing Enablon software products.
- Identify test scenarios for automation and develop the automation scripts.
- Participation in the support of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automation testing strategies.
- Submit, track, and escalate, if needed, any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues.
- Interface with other members of Product Development in order to effectively communicate and resolve all reported issues in a timely manner before the product is released.
- Understand and be aware of code changes that may impact test coverage and execution.
- Introduce process improvement initiatives.
- Develop status reports based on test completion and test findings.
- Contribute information based on test results to design, development, and documentation teams and other relevant technical groups.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis reviews.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant software testing work experience
- Experience with QA processes, open source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases, and automating tests.
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, testing tools.
- Experience working in a global environment with an appreciation of cultural, regulatory, and operational differences across geographies.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, identifying and focusing on the most value-added work and meeting expectations with high quality deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and drive; self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented; creative and analytical.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, global work environment.
- Strong MS Office skills required in general with advanced Excel skills required specifically
Wolters Kluwer is a fast-growing company whose philosophy is based on a balanced combination of work and leisure activities. We offer you a team-based international organization with straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects and interesting career opportunities, and a competitive salary package with extra benefits.
If this sounds like an interesting job to you then please apply - simply by clicking on the apply button!
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/NLD---The-Hague-Lange-Vijverberg/Quality-Assurance-Engineer_R0024642?source=witi