Project Manager Scrum Master
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager/Scrum Master in our Minneapolis office located in Minneapolis, MN.
The role of the Project Manager /Scrum Master is a key delivery and client relationship point of contact that is responsible for leading and driving our clients' projects to success. The Project Manager / ScrumMaster plans, facilitates, and drives all aspects of highly complex technology projects. They interface with Perficient technical and business delivery personnel, as well as vendors and customers on a regular basis. Additionally, by being a senior member of the organization, they will formally and informally mentor junior Consultants.
- Manage all aspects and phases of complex technology projects, including all necessary workstreams (UX, Architecture, Development, QA, etc.).
- Create Agile and Waterfall project plans and timelines that include all necessary milestones and client deliverables.
- Create, maintain, and manage project budgets, forecasts, and resource plans.
- Oversee both Agile and Waterfall projects, with a bias towards Agile methods and approaches.
- Track, manage, and communicate project scope and progress at the MVP (minimum viable product) epic/feature, and user story levels.
- Track and communicate project status to all necessary stakeholders.
- Document and proactively manage project risks, assumptions, issues, decisions, and dependencies.
- Facilitate all Agile Scrum ceremonies and track sprint progress against overall project timelines & goals.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement that adapts quickly to change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly.
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, team, timeline, and solution scope.
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior consultants both formally and informally.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience leading projects within a technical environment.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading projects in an Agile development environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Deep understanding of iterative development methodologies.
- Ability to thrive in highly collaborative cross-functional teams of User Experience, Developers, Architects, QA, and business stakeholders to deliver business driven technology solutions
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the software delivery lifecycle.
- Working understanding of both Waterfall and Agile software delivery approaches.
- Must be incredibly detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of current technologies and complex enterprise level applications.
- Skilled ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multitask.
- Proven track record of delivering on time, on budget, and meeting client commitments.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
To apply, visit https://careers-perficient.icims.com/jobs/12558/it-project-manager/job?in_iframe=1iis=Job+Board&iisn=WITI21