Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Ecommerce Data and Analytics team has an opening for a Program Manager. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Data and Analytics Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of data and analytics initiatives to assure successful and timely completion of projects. The role requires that the individual have a strong understanding of timelines and the x-functional dependencies. Key focus areas include: ecommerce, operations and cost to serve, data availability, data analytics and data governance related projects.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for understanding and communicating timelines for multiple data related projects.
- Able to keep teams on track across multiple projects, instill accountability on timelines and milestones, understand impact on dependencies, etc.
- Act as Chief of Staff to Vice President as needed
- Adoption and coaching for the team in existing Agile Scrum best practices, including the proficient use of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Work closely with product team, stakeholders, technical and project leads to establish goals, overall solution, high level project sizing and oversight for technical execution.
- Ability to handle multiple projects within the program at any given time.
- Ability to lead process, manage project and program level planning, budget estimation and tracking, resource planning and assessment, invoice review, financial planning and risk assessment.
- Well-organized, detail oriented, has great communication skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for building and presenting Scrum team and Program level metrics to peers and Management.
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrix, 'virtual' environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6-10 years' experience in one or more of the following areas: product/program management, business development, management consulting, - desired, but not required
- Data, analytics & data goveranance expereince is a plus.
- Internet and retail experience strongly preferred
- Strong skills in Agile coaching, project planning, budget estimation and management, resource planning and assessment, financial planning and risk assessment.
- Advanced knowledge of process evaluation and improvement, including selection of products, tools, services and infrastructure components in line with an organization's business needs and architectural principles.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Visio, Agile, SDLC etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate across groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong ability to motivate teams and coach and train business system analysts and lower level project managers.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000705932206&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???