Production Supervisor Assembly 2nd shift
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
As the Production Supervisor for 2nd shift, you will lead and coordinate a semi-skilled and/or complex work force in order to successfully meet production schedules within the defined cost, quality and safety standards, while driving world class manufacturing and communication methodologies in our Construction Equipment manufacturing facility. You will also manage the ongoing manpower analysis and support activity to ensure appropriate staffing in the department. You will participate and manage projects and/or reports that have a significant influence on the production function of the organization.
- Supervise and direct the production of the assigned department to meet production schedules that meet or exceed quality requirements of the customer
- Maintain equipment, improve processes, and develop employees in department to meet quality and productivity requirements along with communication expectations
- Maintain efficiency and utilization throughout department via assigning and developing Leads to help direct manpower, address productivity, process, and quality issues where needed, along with conducting root cause analysis
- Check time standards in conjunction with Manufacturing Engineering to maintain appropriate standards throughout department
- Maintain departmental adherence to high standards of safety and housekeeping in compliance with company policies, and governmental regulations
- Maintain positive employee and management relations within the guidelines of company policy
- Direct all related personnel actions (selection, training, performance reviews, discipline, etc.) for production employees
- Hold regular communication and start-up meetings and drives resolution to quality/improvement opportunities with Operators
- Drive Improvement through suggestion process, kaizen activities, and root cause analysis, along with driving autonomous maintenance activities
- Lead employee development in lean manufacturing and cross training
The salary range for this position is $60,000.00-$87,000.00 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor's Degree (Business Management, Operations, Technical or Engineering) plus 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
- OR Associates Degree (Business Management, Operations, Technical or Engineering) with 5+ years manufacturing experience.
- OR High School Diploma/GED and 7+ years of manufacturing experience.
- 2+ years leadership, supervisory, or management experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Process Engineering and Process Improvement experience such as WCM, Lean, Six Sigma or similar skill set
- Strong computer skills with ability to work within production software programs and create Excel documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/22220/production-supervisor-assembly-2nd-shift/job?in_iframe=1