Product Software Engineer (React/Java script/Typescript)
Under direct supervision, assists in designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing operating systems components, software tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems. Assists in modifying existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
In this role you will work in a Digital Experience Groups' Delivery and Support services team based out of Pune and be responsible for the development and maintenance of front end applications and services solutions within Wolters Kluwer worldwide. You need to be a proactive, self-starter with strong affinity for software and content. You understand best practices and design patterns and what it takes to deliver performant software. You need to be able to translate UX design into working solution while making use of reusable components and artifacts. You will be required to develop and deliver code artifacts as part of continues delivery process.
Role and Responsibilities:
In addition to design and coding, you are expected to communicate regularly with other groups made up of employees in office and adopt company culture
- Translate new user interface requirements into delivery solutions
- Design and model change requests to existing delivery solutions
- Work closely with Technical lead and Architect to develop software to as per specifications in Solution design
- Work with a collaborative Agile team consisting of Developers, QA, UX/UI and a Product Owner
- Position will require working some evening, weekend and holiday hours. At points in the development, delivery and support cycle, position may require 24x7 cell phone availability
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B.E/ B Tech. Computer Science) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent, Masters a plus.
- Minimum 3-7 years of work experience
- Experience will Front end development (React, Java script /Typescript HTML5/CSS )
- Familiarity with development and consumption of REST APIs.
- Good understanding of Design patterns and OOAD.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Familiarity with scrum Agile method of work.
- High degree of interface analysis and design skills with a thorough understanding on designing for reuse
- Strong attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of working with external customers to understand their needs and translate into technical solutions
- Desire and ability to thrive in a distributed technical environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about latest technology trends with a strong desire for innovation Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently
- Working in cloud environment such as AWS/Azure
- Familiarity with docker.
- Familiarity with CD/CI
- Familiarity with full stack development ( NodeJS/Java/DOT NET based services)
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/IND---Pune-Kalyani-Nagar/Product-Software-Engineer--React-Java-script-Typescript-_R0016997?jobFamilyGroup=58816ca31088014b3526798ee800112d?source=witi