Product Safety, Security and Compliance Co-op
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Product Safety, Security, and Compliance Co-op will be responsible for the configuration and population of Metricstream, development of fire/accident onsite checklist, training material for all procedures and templates. This candidate will build appreciation and experience for Product Safety, risks and processes. There many opportunities to see where operator and bystander risk occurs when operating AG and CE equipment and the ability to understand how international Homologatioin works.
- Development of processes, template, and training material of all product safety procedures
- Schedule activities for group members and help facilitate completion of the Master Product Safety Checklist, Product Safety Risk Assessments, Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Data management for ASiST incident response system
- Pursuing a degree in Engineering, Communication, or related degree area
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from the facility
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/17700/product-safety%2c-security-and-compliance-co-op/job?in_iframe=1