Principal SW Engineer
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you'll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Let's innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will be working on the design, development, and delivery of innovative and quality services within Podio. Podio is a collaborative work platform that is already empowering numerous organizations to change the way they work. Podio APIs let developers automate use-cases and provide the needed flexibility to integrate with other platforms. It enjoys high daily active-use and is supported by a network of enthusiastic partners and 3rd party developers
At Citrix, teams are more than just groups of people. They are communities where you will be valued not only for your intelligence but also your camaraderie and ability to challenge the status quo. Your passion for collaboration, accountability, and ownership will be front-and-center. You will work with highly motivated teams that understand data is more than just storage; it is access, security, sharing, and collaboration that make it valuable You as a Principal Software Engineer. your main goal will be focusing on product feature delivery, partnering with product, and engineering partners, but most importantly empowering the teams to drive their scope and understand the bigger picture.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Principal Engineer, you will design, architect, and highly build performant, highly available, and reliable, cloud-based applications to run at scale.
- Proven track record of making good technical judgement.
- Establish technical directions and drive multiple technical initiatives across the Work Collaboration Solution products.
- Work with senior engineering leaders and stakeholders to validate a roadmap for the team and implementing to meet the planned objectives year over year.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic and technical goals and help lead Work Collaboration Solutions functional designs.
- Provide coaching to other engineers to support a growth-orientated culture centered around collaboration, innovation, and enthusiasm.
- Highest knowledge and mastery of multiple job areas obtained through advanced education combined with experience
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 15 years of prior relevant experience; or master's degree with 12 years; or PhD with 8 years.
- Expertise with building scalable applications on public cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Experienced in SRE/DevOps, including deployment pipelines, test automation, monitoring, alerting, and incident response
- A track record of running technical deep dives and code reviews, and building Proofs of Concept to evaluate technology decisions
- Develop, coach, and mentor Engineers to build high-performance teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Functional Area:Software Development
What you're looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it's just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We'll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://citrix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CitrixCareers/job/Bangalore/Principal-SW-Engineer_R32994-1