This ad is expired.
Precision Construction Site Solutions Product Manager
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, STEYR, CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive work environment, passionate about empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Site Solutions Product Manager will be responsible for defining and implementing the roadmap for an end-to-end job site management solution. This includes but not limited to initial site survey, design model, estimating the effort / creating a quote, real time as built mapping with productivity reporting, through to validation of final plan against design. This role will work with multifunctional multicultural teams to deliver to the roadmap. From concept to product, this person will interact with the Innovation Team to develop the strategy, collaborate with the Digital engineering and Vehicle Electronics teams to ensure quality, and establish supplier and partners, coordinate with Product Development Teams to integrate the finalized solution with our products (where applicable), and share with Marketing Teams to ensure a successful Go-To-Market Plan. Along the way this person will be responsible for gathering global requirements, creating the product requirements, setting priorities (both globally and regionally), develop a budget plan and coordinate support needs. Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and stay up-to-date on industry trends. Build relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure the best quality products and use of shared services
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Key skills include business writing, multi-cultural verbal communications, process analysis and system flows, metrics development, quality assurance, and supplier relationship management.
- Can-do attitude, great teammate, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with off highway machinery (preferably construction equipment)
- Up to 30% travel
The salary range for this position is $109,000 - $167,000 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
#construction #productmanagement #surveying #heavyequipment #management #precisionsolutions
- Bachelors Degree
- 8+ years of experience in product management, or precision solutions field
- Experience working in the construction industry or land surveying is preferred
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24528/precision-construction-%e2%80%93-site-solutions-product-manager/job?in_iframe=1