Planting Engineering Intern
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
As the Planter Equipment Design Intern you will provide support for Planter Design and Development, to include new and current product engineering assignments. This position will be responsible for the below tasks!
- Responsible for the functionality and performance of prototype design before product launch
- Provide support for Planter Design and Development, to include new and current product engineering assignments
- Generate creative and efficient design solutions to a variety of planter projects: new row unit programs, and new bar designs
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or related degree areas
- Must have transportation to get to and from the facility
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/17829/planting-engineering-intern/job?in_iframe=1