Performance Test Engineer
Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd (Pune) have a need for a Performance Testing Engineer for our Pune Global In-house center (GIC). Broad expectations from this role are as follows:
- Working knowledge of Performance testing and Monitoring tools. Preferably Load Runner, Visual Studio, JMeter
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure - particularly Azure
- Experience on various test techniques and appropriate applicability/implementation
- Proficient in C/JS or C# and OOPs programing skills
- Good logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and attitude
- Basic experience of Data Base - particularly SQL server.
- 2-5 years of total experience in Performance testing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify/validate test objectives and implement defined test approach
- Implement test approach with workload modelling and develop scripts using required techniques.
- Test executions and understand issues for troubleshooting
- Able to articulate, flag and communicate executions issues.
- Review test results and establish hypothesis from preliminary analysis of data.
- Stakeholder collaboration and communication.
- Identify/create test data
- Execute the tests in multiple environments as per the plan
- Log and track defects, support triage
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/IND---Pune-Old-Mumbai-Pune-Hwy/Performance-Test-Engineer_R0025489-1?source=witi