Infosys is seeking a Lead Consultant - EPM Anaplan with extensive experience in one or more areas like Asset Management, Sales Compensation and Territory Management. The position will primarily be responsible for working with business teams, providing data analysis, working on high level designs in a financial landscape.
- Candidate can be located anywhere in US and must be ready to travel to Bay Area/Irvine, CA area for major milestones.
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 7 years of Information Technology experience
- The domain is Asset Management, Sales Compensation and Territory Management.
- Hands on experience in one or more EPM Tools, preferably Anaplan.
- The candidate is expected to be proficient to work on JIRA/Confluence to document requirements clearly.
- Soft skills are of more importance since this role requires interacting with business stake holders regularly - hence need excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required; we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Hands on Experience in implementing Anaplan solution/s - Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings with a focus on Anaplan best practices.
- Knowledge of Anaplan integration with external tools is a must along with setting up of Model to Model Integrations.
- Ability to address the issues around Anaplan performance and sizing - Knowledge of sizing best practices.
- Experience of working with Anaplan Data Hub.
- Ability to appreciate user requirements in SPM and FP&A, Finance domain and convert them in to design specs and architecting solutions
- Ability to play a role of Techno-Functional consultant on Anaplan platform and managing various phases of program
- Certified Anaplanner (Earlier Intermediate Model Building Certification or New Level 2 Model Builder Certification - SA/Master Anaplanners will also be preferred)
- Ability to work across business and IT teams, translate and synthesize complex information into business requirements and high-level designs
- Proficiency in working with Advanced Excel and Power point
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment, ability to lead onsite and offshore teams and take bottom-line responsibility for delivery
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.