- Oracle EBS Supply Chain Techno-Functional Technology Lead
- Go to our website »
Infosys is seeking an Oracle EBS Supply Chain Techno-Functional Technology Lead with Oracle Inventory, Oracle Bill of Materials, Oracle Work in Process, Oracle MES, Oracle Quality, Oracle EAM and Oracle Advance Supply Chain experience. The position will primarily be responsible for production support on the Oracle EBS from customer's requirements. The selected candidate be able to modify existing RICE objects and develop new objects as per customer requirements. Manage Oracle SRs for any product related issues. Interact with customer process consultants and business SME to understand and analyze various processes.
- Candidate must be located within United States. Occasionally may need to travel to customer location.
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 4 years of Information Technology experience
- Oracle Supply Chain Technical and functional experience.
- Experience with PL/SQL, BI Publisher reports and Oracle Forms
- Experience with Oracle Advance Supply Chain Modules
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Module
- Manage Oracle SRs
- Generate Management reports on Incidents and Minor enhancements
- Experience with Label printing from Oracle EBS
- Experience with Oracle MSCA
- Experience with Oracle EBS Supply Chain application development and support
- Functional understanding of Oracle Advance Supply Chain Planning
- Functional and technical understanding of Inventory, Quality, Bill of Materials, Engineering and Enterprise asset Management Module
- Manage SRs with Oracle support
- Experience with PL/SQL, BI Publisher reports, Forms and AME Rules engine
- Experience managing team size of 10 would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Production support environment
- Experience with other Oracle EBS modules is a plus
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Apply Now: https://digitalcareers.infosys.com/global-careers/company-job/description/reqid/103926BR?Codes=WITI
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.