Infosys is seeking an Oracle APPS DBA Technology lead. As Oracle Apps DBA, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the project. You will play an important role in ensuring smooth functioning of Oracle EBS and related applications. You will be involved in installing, upgrading, maintaining, patching, cloning, Performance Tuning, Backup and Recovery (RMAN), User management, troubleshooting, Data guard, perform critical Patch management, Customization and Configuration management and administrations of all Oracle e-business suite application
- At least 4+ years of Relevant Information Technology experience
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- Location can be anywhere in the US with ability to Travel as needed
- Experience in Oracle Apps DBA activities.
- Experience in implementation of newer modules of Financials and custom interfaces, as needed
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience in upgrading Oracle home in Application server
- Experience in Oracle database and application patching and trouble shooting
- Experience in upgrading in JRE and JAVA in Oracle application server and database.
- Experience in implementing Webstat for oracle e-business suite support for supported browsers
- Provide solution to improve system Performance tuning/optimization
- Experience in PCP and shared APPL_TOP. Application running in multiple servers.
- Experience in configuring DMZ for external tier
- Experience in trouble shooting Java services, database wallet and database web services
- Expert troubleshooting skills for critical EBS issues, applying fixes and follow-up on SR's
- Good knowledge in Oracle enterprise manager
- Develop strong relationships with the product lines and in co-operation with the Delivery Management teams, advise on competency requirements
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Should be able to work independently and also as part of a team.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability