Microsoft Alliance BDM
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you'll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Let's innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
If you love working with technology, driving business conversations with customers on critical initiatives and are up for the challenge of becoming an expert on Citrix solutions, we would love to speak with you!
You are a business developer, with experiences in sales and strategic partnership management in IT or technology. You understand indirect business models in Enterprise and Mid-market and you have a demonstrable track record of successfully driving customer adoption of technology.
As our Microsoft Alliance Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving co-sell and adoption of Citrix Cloud technologies with Microsoft by leading, developing and growing all aspects of the alliance relationship and by building and orchestrating a joint execution across our respective Sales, Pre-sales, Customer Success teams.
You have a growth mindset and ready to influence and drive one of Citrix most strategic partnership in a fast-evolving environment.
What you will be doing:
The role is responsible for improving Citrix market share and share of wallet by developing a clear vision for the partnership and completing a well-developed strategy and joint plan for growth:
- Driving end-to-end partner success by managing, developing, and growing all aspects of the Microsoft relationship to drive revenue and adoption for Citrix in Netherland.
- This role is responsible for improving market share in the region by communicating and implementing a clear vision and focus for the partnership across Citrix Solutions portfolio (virtualization, DaaS, Application Delivery & Security services), carrying out a solid and aggressive partner development strategy and driving incremental revenue opportunities through the development of joint solutions at a regional level
- Provide support, leadership and direction on Microsoft joint strategies and key motions to accelerate execution with our local teams (Account Executives, Customer Success, PAMs..).
- Collaborate closely with Citrix sales teams and leadership on partner business opportunities and critical issues.
- Develop strong C-level relationships with Microsoft leaders in the region to drive commitment to Citrix products and solutions
- Drive pipeline management & forecasting across Sales Executives and PAMs of Microsoft co-sell opportunities
- Influence cross-functional teams of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities for partner training and marketing execution activities - Channel Architects, Channel Programs, Channel Marketing
- Enable successful go-to-market collaboration. Working with the regional sales team to implement joint solutions sales strategies and readiness plans as well as leverage joint assets to develop and drive a pipeline of opportunities
- Execution of sales strategies and plans needed to support Citrix sales and Customer success on Microsoft platforms
- Understand and implement plans for Microsoft channel sales effectiveness
- Ability to work across regional Microsoft and Citrix teams to ensure sales alignment
- Develop strategic plan for partner relationships to drive pipeline and exceed bookings targets
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews, portfolio planning, sales coaching, forecasting and QBRs
- Develop a thorough understanding of Microsoft's business objectives in the cloud and mobility space and effectively communicate across regional sales teams
- Organize partnership business planning and execution (including marketing, sales skills development, product, services, and customer territory planning) to achieve set objectives
- Orchestrate resources to support Microsoft and help strengthen relationships with Citrix including ensuring all Citrix sales teams and system engineers are engaged and providing appropriate deal support, as well as organizing training for Microsoft sellers and customer success
- Drive development of Microsoft services offerings to support Citrix growth
- Representation and presentations at Microsoft events in region
- Proven track record in Enterprise Sales, Alliance & Channel experience
- Successful track record in building strategic relationships across multiple countries
- Extensive account / partner management experience, preferably leading large and/or strategic growth plans
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must.
- Role located in the Netherlands only.
What you're looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it's just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We'll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://citrix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CitrixCareers/job/Amsterdam/Microsoft-Alliance-BDM_R32631