This ad is expired.
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Go to our website »
Mechanical Design Engineer
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Design Engineer in Wichita, KS will help design new products, make improvements to current products and maintain existing products.
- Communicates with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion within project timing and budget.
- Designs new processes and improvements for new and existing products.
- Schedule and facilitate design reviews with other functions within and outside on CNHi.
- May conduct design analysis on components and/or assemblies to assist in the development process by ensuring designs are cost efficient, manufacturable, and reliable.
- May confer with management, production, and marketing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- May direct field testing of products and systems performed by field staff.
- Be an active member of Design review, DFMEA, Risk assessment and other technical meetings.
- Schedule and facilitate design reviews with other functions within and outside of CNHi.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits
This position pays 60,000 to 87,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) .
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or any engineering discipline (Candidates currently enrolled in an engineering degree program may also be considered)
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/23269/mechanical-design-engineer/job?in_iframe=1