This ad is expired.
Lead Product Software Engineer
We are looking for self-motivated Lead Product Software Engineer to join our excellent development team. You will participate in the software creation and will contribute to the software architecture definition, both as part of your team and collaborating with other teams and Software Architects. You are expected to provide technical leadership to other developers and contribute to building and maintaining the holistic view of the software solution and business requirements.
As a Lead Product Software Engineer who is passionate in taking complex business problems and converting them into elegant solutions with emphasis on modern web standards, proven patterns & practices and scalability you will be responsible for working in teams designing and building scale web applications for our clients.
- Contribute to define applications architecture and demonstrate technical leadership.
- Master the methodologies and technologies related to the creation, delivery and sustaining of the software and tools infrastructure ingredients of the product.
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment with program management, system and validation engineers to address design and architecture tradeoffs, feasibility studies and define the detailed delivery plan.
- Actively participates in the product life cycle from requirements definitions through design and into subsystem and system integration and sustaining.
- Provide technical leadership to software engineering teams.
- Collaborate to the technology selection, architecture and planning activities.
- Investigate next generation technologies for applicability to solve current and future technical challenge.
- Follow industry trends and developments to rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing architectures
- Build and maintain the holistic view of the system, collaborating in designing and evolving the architecture of the software
- Contribute to the definition of a flexible architecture aligned with the business requirements and promotes its understanding and adoption
- Understand when the architecture needs corrections and improvements
- Able to identify wisely the best options and to let Architects make the right choice
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
Qualifications & Skills
- +10 years software development
- +10 years of hands-on C/C++, Java and other programming languages.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns
- Solid knowledge of Relational Databases, such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SAP HANA
- Experience in designing of Distributed Systems (with emphasis on scalability, reliability, security)
- Solid understanding of cloud computing platforms, such as AWS and Azure
- Solid knowledge of OS-level virtualization and orchestrator such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in application development frameworks, UX development and optimization
- Experience working with SW vendors
- Good knowledge and experience of data storage, caching, performance, memory, reliability optimization strategies
- Proficient in verbal/written communication skills including presentation to large audiences
- Extensive experience in Software requirements analysis and proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Fluent in Italian, proficient in English
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Career and professional growth
- English classes, technical training to enrich your skills
- Regular performance reviews
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- A flex work policy (3 days from home, 2 days in the office)
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/ITA---Lucca-Via-Borgo-Giannotti/Lead-Product-Software-Engineer_R0026366?source=witi