IT Senior Manager, Demand Planning
Location: 5918 STONERIDGE MALL RD, PLEASANTON, California 94588
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for an IT Senior Manager, Demand Planning. This position is located in Boise, Idaho.
The word is "Supply Chain" - every retailer depends upon it to get the right items in the right place at the right cost to drive sales. Albertsons Companies has started a strategic transformation of our Supply Chain Planning technology, roles, and processes. We are working with our partners in Blue Yonder (Product), Tata Consulting Services and others, as well as our senior management to drive successful configuration and adoption.
We will become a truly demand driven organization including Retail, Replenishment, Distribution and Manufacturing. This role requires extensive experience leading a team of developers and product managers responsible for Procurement and Demand Planning solutions.
If you are a smart, results-driven leader and able to work across teams to ensure success, we want you to click the "Apply Now" button!
The IT Demand Planning team is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to drive development and product management for Albertsons Companies and be a strong partner to our business stakeholders as they undergo parallel process and role transformations. This position will report into the IT Director of Demand Planning and Procurement. Members of the team are in Boise ID, Pleasanton CA, and Vancouver, BC.
You will primarily be responsible for driving teams across multiple workstreams in Supply Chain. These workstreams include formal IT projects and local desktop development. The ideal candidate for this role must have a deep understanding of different aspects of Demand Planning business processes and technologies with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams in delivering highly complex solutions, preferably within Retail or CPG companies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with internal and external business partners to understand priorities and influence the product roadmap.
- Build a high-performance team of technical professionals and product managers.
- Responsible for successful delivery of programs within domain.
- Effectively communicate information across multiple levels of the organization.
- Provide team members with an environment of learning, mentoring and staff development.
- Foster strong vendor partnerships that encourage collaboration and offers improvement opportunities.
- Perform regular reviews for project/program status, metrics, financial reporting, KPIs to ensure successful project implementation.
- Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
- Partner with Supply Chain and Retail IT Directors, Enterprise Architecture, Application Delivery, and Services and Support teams to drive delivery and customer satisfaction within your domain.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business or similar.
- 10+ years of experience in leading technical development and/or product teams.
- 3+ years in a management role with direct reports of more than 5.
- Previous leadership experience with medium to large projects in Retail companies. Projects around Procurement and Demand Planning for FMCG distribution centers and retail stores will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, able to influence IT and business teams across the company.
- Comfortable with ambiguity as needs change on a regular basis in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to present and communicate ideas to a diverse audience including senior leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply, visit https://recruiting.adp.com/srccsh/public/RTI.home?r=5000680565606&c=1208301&d=External&rb=???