This ad is expired.
IT Security Manager IAM Identity Governance Engineer
As the IAM Infrastructure Engineer, you will work on a team of information security professionals and be accountable for operationalizing and administrating enterprise focused Identity and access management (IAM) solutions where the focus lies on centralization and standardization of IAM services. In this role, you will be required to demonstrate proficiency in identity and access management concepts as they pertain to every area of security management. Your role will also include interfacing with other business leaders and subject matter experts throughout the organization, responding requests related with Enterprise Identity access and Identity data availability to be consumed by security approved projects and initiatives.
- Establish and maintain cloud architecture, tools, and processes for migrating legacy applications to modern service based IGA
- Update and manage Identity Governance and automation in agile approach (continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Design and implement automated birthright access after integrating with HR system (authoritative) for identity creation in SailPoint IdentityNow
- Provision and deprovision accounts and access to Active Directory, Azure AD, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, etc, and many other Enterprise services and applications.
- Enable Access Request and approval workflows for the integrated applications and disconnected applications.
- Integration of SailPoint with CyberArk to enable provisioning, access review and certification for privileged accounts through SailPoint IdentityNow.
- Integration of SailPoint with ServiceNow to support disconnected processes or applications.
- Define SOD rules and enabled preventive and detective controls
- Perform GAP analysis for the existing certification process using SailPoint IdentityNow
- Assess all the existing controls and develop plans to take the system to a defined and measured state
- Perform assessments and introduce new functionalities which add value for Identity Governance and Automation.
- Primarily work with tooling which is SAAS/PAAS or build in the cloud, such as
- SailPoint IdentityNow API
- Workday APIs
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure log Analytics
- MS Graph Api
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Sentinel
- Cloud infra in Azure /AWS / GCP
- In your daily work you will interact with people who are globally distributed, such as IAM architects, Security and audit advisors, HR support teams and project managers.
- Create, update and Implement processes and procedures related with Identity data during the full Identity lifecycle, this included IAM use cases like joiners, movers, leavers, HR Hold, emergency termination.
- Supporting audits and access reviews of Privileged Access Management within IAM infrastructure and services
- Engaging infrastructure and application teams to collaborate on discussions and requirements for Identity and Access management Enterprise projects
- Work successfully as a member of a team through collaboration and support.
- Influence and collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Make decisions on moderately complex to complex issues, ability to solve problems and address obstacles.
- Manage multiple assignments/priorities in a fast-paced environment using discernment, organization, time and objectives management.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Actively engage and build a network with many teams across the globe including:
- Global IAM team leads and team members
- Global Technology and Infrastructure teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/MIS or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years-of demonstrated experience in a role which is Identity and Access management related.
- 5+ years of experience with working with REST based APIs, such as MS Graph API and scripting
- Strong understanding of Identity provisioning concepts (onboarding, changes, offboarding) and possible related events which could be triggered.
- 3+ Years' experience implementing Identity Governance Automation solutions like SailPoint, Saviynt, Omada, OneIdentity, etc.
- Experience with Power BI dashboards and reports.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, & SharePoint
- Proven knowledge and experience regarding architecting and implementing hybrid Identity infrastructure with multiple AD Forests and Azure AD/Office 365.
- Experience with Identity Governance Automation tools
- Experience with tooling responsible for user, group, device, attribute and password synchronization.
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
- Flexible working hours to support a global operation
- Understanding of security in cloud environments and a demonstrated understanding of the technical aspects of information security, such as network security, infrastructure security, and application security
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated with a superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/IND---Chennai-Cambridge-Tower/IT-Security-Manager---IAM-Identity-Governance-Engineer_R0024025?source=witi