This ad is expired.
IT Operations Analyst
Basic Function:Wolters Kluwer requires an IT Operations Analyst to have deep technical depth within multiple technical domains.The ideal candidate has several years of experience as System Administration in a Hybrid (Linux/Windows) Ecosystem, professional knowledge of AWS and/or Azure Cloud Providers and its tools and CLIs. An ambition to raise the bar for implementing cutting-edge technologies and solutions.You will focus on audit and security processes and applying them to the supported infrastructure. Supporting other DevOps teams ensure the applications being deployed in compliance and secure. Your contribution will help us to implement and improve a secure, scalable, and autonomous platform.Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Working on a security operations team to track issues and coordinate fixes with the appropriate teams, in some cases directly fulfilled by you.
- Taking part working with auditors to collect evidence, and coordinate collection of evidence with others.
- Collaborates with other technical and non-technical team members to understand project requirements and key deliverables and design specifications, etc.
- Specifies user/system interfaces and translates logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance, security requirements and existing systems. Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods, and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate
- Adept at creating documentation for new or existing business processes to be stored and shared according to GRC Application Portfolio document repo standards and practices.
To apply, visit https://wk.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/IND---Chennai-Cambridge-Tower/IT-Operations-Analyst_R0024807?source=witi