This ad is expired.
You care about what your work means to the rest of the world – so do we. Imagine what can happen when we work together! Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo's global growth across all functions.
IT Global Agriculture & New Ventures Director
As a Director and IT Lead in our Global Agriculture, Sustainability and New Ventures space, you'll have the opportunity to quite literally shape how our products are made worldwide. You'll be able to look at concepts such as "Digital Ag" and help evaluate today's start-ups and new technologies with an eye on solving PepsiCo's most substantial business challenges.
As a Director and IT Lead you will own the IT relationship with several business leaders based in all of PepsiCo's geographies as well as with key global leaders across the IT organization who own local relationships with the businesses on the front line of innovation. S/he will own all IT activities including managing capability roadmaps, demand shaping, value recognition and facilitating successful project/program delivery and sustainment through leading and guiding development, operations and DevSecOps teams to success.
In this role you will:
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with senior business leaders, as well as the IT Delivery, Development, CTO and Support functions
- Become a subject matter expert on Ag Tech at PepsiCo and work with business partners to establish and maintain a 5-year Global Capabilities Roadmap
- Participate and represent IT in several working committees and cross-functional councils focused on driving improvement to the Agriculture value chain
- Drive IT relationship for PepsiCo Ventures businesses. This should include discovery work for a needs assessment as well as ongoing IT servicing of the related functions. This is the new IT scope for PEP
- Identify best practices from your sectors and work with your peers and business partners to scale into global programs or sector solutions for areas outside of the geographic span of control
- Bachelor's Degree in CIS, Business, Engineering, Network Communications Management, Telecommunications or similar background
- 7+ years defining and deploying enterprise technology solutions/systems
- Previous digital agriculture experience is a must
- Experience with evaluating start-up firms and technologies both inside and outside the AgTech space
- Knowledge of network topologies, technologies and equipment
- Experience gathering, analyzing, distilling and summarizing Business requirements and project estimation
- Ability to communicate technical and complex subject matter to leaders in business terms
- Experience driving consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
Relocation Eligible:Not Eligible for Relocation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
To Apply, Visit: https://www.pepsicojobs.com/main/jobs/216775BR?utm_source=witi&codes=witi
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency