Global Compliance Program Director
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Office of Compliance, Global Compliance Program Director focused on supporting the company's legal/regulatory compliance initiatives, including US Political Contribution Program, third party risk management , gifts, training, anti-corruption, and similar programs.
- Assist Chief Compliance Officer on supporting the company's legal/regulatory compliance initiatives, including US Political Contribution Program, third party risk management, gifts, training, anti-corruption, and similar programs.
- Proactive approach to compliance issue identification, planning and closure. Focus on the design, implementation and effectiveness of different compliance functions and process with the goal of making continuous process improvements.
- Liaise with external consultants and internal functions, eg, Products, Sales, Legal, Internal Audit, Finance functions, to develop flow and procedures to achieve effective compliance functions.
- Must possess Software, Cloud and SaaS industry knowledge, particularly as to sales terms, cycles and practices.
- Embrace change in the organization and the role, working collaboratively to ensure our clients receive excellent support and service.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated, proactive, problem solver, team player with the ability to drive multiple projects, often time sensitive, identify and resolve issues, and earn the confidence and cooperation of functional leaders and LCA colleagues.
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Strong business acumen
- 15 years of law firm and/or in-house public company experience in a software, Cloud and SaaS service provider.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills are required.
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional, OR J.D. from a law school OR Certified Public Accountant.
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Regulatory Compliance Professional
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
To apply, please visit: https://jobs.citrix.com/job/R28251/Global-Compliance-Program-Director