This ad is expired.
Finance & Accounting Rotational Development Program
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360 agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
CNH Industrial is seeking a candidate to join our Finance & Accounting Rotational Development Program in January 2024. The Finance & Accounting Rotational Development Program (RDP) provides employees with the unique opportunity to rotate through 4-5 departments within our Finance organization during the 2- to 2.5-year program, gaining a broad understanding of how our Finance teams work together to support our business. The program is structured as four, 6-month rotations with an optional 5th rotation.
The Rotational Program offers the opportunity to explore careers paths and gain a broad view of the CNH Industrial Finance organization. Corporate Accounting, Treasury, Financial Services, Commercial Control/FP&A, Industrial Control, Tax, and Internal Audit are current options for rotations. Employees will receive valuable training on key systems, processes, and leadership skills, as well as coaching and mentoring from CNH Industrial leaders that will help them grow and develop within the CNH Industrial Finance organization.
Each rotation helps employees build a strong foundation of skills including financial analysis, accounting, problem solving, project management, and process improvements.
The pay range for this position is from $62,000 to $90,000 (actual salary will vary and be based on additional factors such as skill, experience and qualifications for the role).
- Support key tasks and projects within each Finance department you are assigned to, including financial analysis, accounting, and financial reporting.
- Examples include:
- Prepare journal entries and complete account reconciliations
- Assist with financial statement analysis
- Provide audit support as needed
- Create and analyze reports
- Prepare presentations as needed
- Investigate and help resolve accounting and reporting issues
- Support special projects and critical initiatives related to topics such as sales incentives, inventory management, and cost reductions, including special projects with other members of the RDP team.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies.
- Working on projects involving large amounts of data
- Working with Excel, Access, and Power BI
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Accounting Specialization degree required. (Degree must be completed before the start of the program)
- Opportunity to travel up to 10%
- One year experience working on projects involving large amounts of data
- Internship or other work experience in Accounting and/or Finance
- Two years working with Excel
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/24567/finance-%26-accounting-rotational-development-program/job?in_iframe=1