Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We're seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset - better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to a VP level executive with the objective of ensuring timely coordination of meetings, travel, expenses, deliverables and day to day activities. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage scheduling for an Executive leader including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.)
- Manage detailed arrangements for upcoming meetings, ensuring clear meeting purpose/objectives, validate attendee lists/notifications, communicate required pre-work/deliverables and help coordinate necessary follow-ups
- Ensure the Executive leader is continually aware of upcoming meetings, commitments, travel and deliverables. Track key action items
- Process expense reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of expense allocations
- Assist in managing events, budgets and logistics
- Support marketing activities like tradeshows
- Review/proof documents and presentations for spelling, grammar and content (as appropriate)
- Help support overall Exec team management including Operational Review preparation, office supply management, team social events, and other general office management functions
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Proven ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Prior experience working for a large, global company is a plus
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the worlds leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at (https://news.samsung.com/global/).