Engineer, Photo Ops
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the world with more than 3,000 employees and 2.45 million square feet of floor space. Samsung Austin Semiconductor has broad semiconductor process technology offerings serving customers in various application areas including mobile, consumer, networking/high performance computing, Internet of Things, RF and automotive. Since 1996, SAS has invested approximately $17 billion in its Austin, TX campus, making it one of the largest direct foreign investments in United States history. Samsung Austin Semiconductor is a US-based subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. The Austin facility is one of the few semiconductor plants the company has outside South Korea. Visit www.samsung.com/us/sas.
SAS is focused on being the World's Best Foundry product supplier.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Maximize a semiconductor circuit's micro pattern processing margin by having optimal lithography processing condition.
2. Meet the pattern and alignment requirements of a semiconductor product circuit by improving or developing a lithography process and coordinating with relevant processes.
1. [Optimizing a micro pattern process] Acquire patterns which meet requirements by using light sources (i-Line, KrF, ArF, immersion, EUV, e-beam, etc.) and materials (photo resist, mask, etc.) and optimizing lithography processing condition.
2. [Alignment and overlay optimization] Acquire an alignment process which meets requirements by understanding and utilizing correlation between exposure alignment and overlay validation.
3. [Forecasting a pattern and resolving a defect] Use a lithography simulation tool to forecast or analyze a process. Improve a process and resolve a defect.
4. [Acquiring a micro pattern technology] Overcome the limit of micro patterns by using RET (Resolution Enhancement Technique) or DPT (Double Patterning Technique).
Skills and Qualifications
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the worlds leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at (https://news.samsung.com/global/).