Electric & Electronic Innovation - System Engineer
Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
This position will support Tractor Innovation Equipment activities.
Lead and execute a group of innovation projects related to automation and electrification of tractor and tractor-implement combination. Prepare and complete electronic designs and system architectures, design reviews, FMEA, clearly define and evaluate component and system costs versus achieved functionality. Prototype software development and performance check on the vehicles defining test procedures, if required, and the corrective actions to achieve the results.
- Develop innovative, functional features and systems that address future Platform needs.
- Develop, maintain, and release necessary system specifications and documentation.
- Maintain project log on assigned tasks and work with team through development and implementation phases to meet timing.
- Guide interns from university for activities related to projects and new investigations
- Review and understand technologies and trends that will influence medium term and long term product plans.
- Work closely with simulation teams in building & validating different simulation models on new systems developed.
- Update the related management tools (TcAE, kpi-tool, CTS)
- Transfer features and technologies to Ag Platforms.
- Share ideas for continuous improvements on Ag products and best practices (ex. tool, electronic design and control approach, sensor selection, document format).
- Others as assigned
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronic or Telecommunication are preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
The preferred candidate will have:
- Masters Degree in Engineering
- Up to 3+ years of experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Up to 2+ years of experience with ISOBUS/TIM protocols and their application to Agricultural machines.
- Vector Canalyzer/Canoe, NILabVIEW and related platform experience like NI CompactRI
- Special interest in robotics, automation, sensors, electrification and wireless communication.
- Experience with off road machinery requirements and operations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment required with an open mindset.
- Ability to provide local and remote field site support/analysis for own project and help others.
- Agricultural background or relevant experience in off road machinery engineering is a plus.
To apply, visit https://careers-cnhind.icims.com/jobs/17484/electric-%26-electronic-innovation---system-engineer/job?in_iframe=1